Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chapter Six

My opinion of politics is more influenced by social issues because I have a lot of morals and values.  I am very conservative and I make my votes based on politicians that have conservative values.  My morals and values stance would be against abortion, homosexuality, etc..  My political affiliation leans more towards Republican because of my strong christian, conservative values.  It is very important to my parents and grandparents which political party they identify with because of their beliefs.  I do not really discuss politics very much with my friends.  Everyone is entitled to their own political affiliation.  I feel that it is okay for news agencies to create polls and then report on them because it allows many people to see what opinions others have.  American news media is very dependent upon polls I think because they have to have more than one persons valid opinion as to whom they will vote into office, their stance on political issues, economic issues, and social issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment